I’ve had so much to blog about, but have been so wrapped up in life that I haven’t had a chance to come say hi!
Here’s what I’m currently doing:
- Fundraising for ALC!
- Training for AIDS/Lifecycle!
- Working (every stinkin’ work day!)
- Planning my wedding. (you can see all of my stuff on Pinterest!)
- Taking care of my lovely fiance after a huge medical emergency and scare (he’s getting better ever day!)
- Daydreaming about the day when I can finally call James my husband. I just love him so much!
- Saving $$ for the wedding. I’m grateful to be able to do so (at the behest of paying off my debt, but whatevs) and get a little jealous of those that are lucky enough to have parents that can help! Only a little bit. I get over it pretty quickly.
Life has been a big roller coaster lately, and James and I are already putting those wedding vows to the test before we’re even married. “For Better or Worse” couldn’t be more true. It’s a good thing he’s so amazing.
On a completely unrelated note: I just watched this yesterday, and while I’m on Weight Watchers and have lost 11 lbs, I’m definitely going to keep this video in mind when making food choices. SO SCARY!
P.S. Totally obsessed with Fat Mum Slim’s photo a day challenge on Instagram lately. It’s so much fun! If you want, you can follow me. User Name: hobolipgloss
xo I’ll be back soon.